Mera Peak Climbing is also one of the famous activities for mountaineers. It is located in a more remote area of the Khumbu Region and dominated by Mount Everest. At a height of 6,476m Mera Peak is the highest among the ‘trekking peaks’ of Nepal. The standard route to climb to the summit of the Mera Peak is via the North face.
This climbing itinerary has been designed, keeping in mind to your need for acclimatization. With us, you will be led to the summit of Mera Peak through the safest route. Once atop of the peak, you get the finest view of the majestic Everest (8,848m), Lhotse (8,516m), Cho Oyu (8,201m), Makalu (8481m) and Kanchenjunga (8586m) peaks. This climbing trip begins following a short and beautiful flight to the mountain airstrip of Lukla. And after continuous trek for days through the high and lovely valleys you will get to the area of Mera. Our helpful and friendliness climbing Sherpas, trekking helpers and leaders ensure that your Mera climbing trip will be an momentous experience in your life. They are real high altitude star performer. And our cooks will serve you hygienic and delicious meals in our dining tents.
After fully acclimatized we ascend to the high camp. We set the high camp at 5,800 meter to make your summit day shorter. Our summit day starts early in morning and we approach the northern route to the summit, which is gradual climbing with an outstanding mountain panorama always in sight.
This company provides activities what you like. Before you departure , Managing director give details information about yours destination.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu (1400 m/4600 ft): Sightseeing and Preparation
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and explore around Lukla (2860m/9383ft)
Day 04: Trek to Chutanga (3,430 m/11,250 ft): 3-4 hours
Day 05: Trek to Thuli Kharka (4320m/13200ft) via Zwatra la (4600 m/14720 ft): 5-6 hours
Day 06: Trek to Kothe (3600 m, /11808ft): 5-6 hours
Day 07: Kothe to Thaknak (4,350m/14,270ft): 3-4 hours
Day 08: Thaknak to Khare (5,045m/16,486ft): 2-3 hours
Day 09: Rest day in Khare/Acclimatisation:
Day 10: Khare to Mera Base Camp (5300m/17,384ft): 3-4 hours
Day 11: Mera Base Camp to High camp (5,780m/18,958ft): 4-5 hours
Day 12: Mera High Camp to Summit (6,461m/21,1907ft) and back to Khare (5045m/16,547ft): 8-9 hours
Day 13: Reserve Day for Contingency
Day 14: Khare to Kothe (3600m/11808ft): 4-5 hours
Day 15: Kothe to Thuli Kharka: 5-6 hours
Day 16: Thuli Kharka to Lukla: 6-7 hours
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car / Van / Bus.
- 4 nights’ accommodation with breakfast at deluxe hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu Sightseeing, inclusive of all entry fees, a tour guide & transport
- Three meals a day as per itinerary (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek & climb.
- 1 highly experienced climbing guide, 1 cook, kitchen helpers and required number of porters and their food, wages, equipments & insurance etc.
- A local government licensed English speaking Guide during the trek and climb.
- First Aid medical kit
- General Climbing equipment such as Rope, Ice Screw, Snow Bar etc
- Sleeping bag, down jackets and walking stick (if is it required)
- Sagarmatha National Park permit
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- Other Local Government Taxes
- Peak Climbing permit/Garbage deposit
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- Your Travel & Medical insurance.
- International airfare.
- International airport departure tax
- High altitude climbing food, fuel, Gas
- Personal climbing gear
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic, hot& cold drinks.
- All deserts Sweet things, chocolate, cake, pie, pudding,
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide, porter (Tips is expected).
- Kathmandu sightseeing entrance fee.
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily get the visa upon your arrival at International
- Airport Kathmandu. You need 2 passport size photos
- Camera’s battery charge during the trip
First Aid Details
No First Aid information available.